Sign in to follow this  
arthurpb

Moving Around

Hello!

As a multi-year member of FMCA ... and proud of it ... I have wondered over the years how to decide which chapter to join.

Because I'm not in one place long enough to contribute anything to a particular chapter, I have reluctantly not joined at all.

What do other FMCA members do that travel a lot, and never stay anywhere for any length of time?

Thank you for any suggestions you might have for me.

Patricia Arthur

Currently in Naples, Fla.

Welcome Patricia,

We are members of several groups that are not location based and attend their rallies when we are near where the rally is being held. We belong to Monaco International for the association with our manufacturer and its benefits with things like maintenance and tech support at rallies. As you attend a number of these rallies you make friends within the group. We also belong to the Full Timers Chapter. There are numerous other chapters that may interest you that are not linked to any specific area.

Do a search for FMCA International Chapters that may be of interest. No, International does not refer to overseas chapters-- it means chapters that are not geographically defined.

We belong to two International Chapters as well as a local one. We are very active in one of the International Chapters-- The Cat RV Club (aka Caterpillar RV Engine Owners Club) and will be headed for their pre-rally before the FMCA Convention in Albuquerque this March.

http://www.fmca.com/index.php?option=com_f...t&Itemid=98

Brett Wolfe