dbenoit

Hampton Beach State Park- NH

Finally got in for the weekend. There is usually a 11 month lead time thru Reserve America and is always booked.

But after Columbus Day its first come. We have been there all summer dry camping in the field. This is a whole lot better

with full hook ups and this view inside looking out.

HB2.jpg

3 hours ago, milling said:

Their website says pets are not allowed, is that the case?

Welcome to the forum.

That is why I have never stayed there. 

Bill

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:41 PM, WILDEBILL308 said:

Welcome to the forum.

That is why I have never stayed there. 

Bill

What's sad about that, its not usually the pets fault, but the owners that are the real problem :angry:.

What?  Horses, no cats/dogs?  That's BS and one reason why we stay away from that area of the US...we have 2 dogs (rescue). :P

2 hours ago, jleamont said:

What's sad about that, its not usually the pets fault, but the owners that are the real problem :angry:.

You are right but some times it is just the management. :angry: When in that part of the world we are in RI or Freeport Ma or up at New Found Lake area. We did stay at Moody Beach one time for a rally with the Granit Starters. The cost is nearly impossible to find a spot in the "season".

Bill

On 10/29/2017 at 4:49 PM, milling said:

Their website says pets are not allowed, is that the case?

I live in NH and none of the state parks have hook ups.. except for the ones on the beach and then they don't allow pets.  The people that don't pick up after their dogs are the same people who leave trash etc at their campsites. I am disappointed in NH State Parks.

54 minutes ago, antiquehippies said:

I live in NH and none of the state parks have hook ups.. except for the ones on the beach and then they don't allow pets.  The people that don't pick up after their dogs are the same people who leave trash etc at their campsites. I am disappointed in NH State Parks.

Good time to write your senator or congressman and let them know how you feel.

Bill

You are right.. I will do that.  My husband and I went camping in Greenfield State Park this summer.  It was $25.00 a night with no hookups.  We received a $5.00 a night discount for being seniors, but the booking fee was $8.25.   So we saved 1.75  :)

We live in North Hampton, NH about 4 miles away from Hampton Beach Campground and I have not been able to get in other than the dry   camping area in over 3 years. We can work from there so convenient. We will keep trying.

On 3/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, mistert said:

We live in North Hampton, NH about 4 miles away from Hampton Beach Campground and I have not been able to get in other than the dry   camping area in over 3 years. We can work from there so convenient. We will keep trying.

We always camp in the field. That is on a 1st come basis and have always gotten a spot. A little tight but that doesn't

bother us.