N2WKENDS

Help Identifying Front Light Parts

We have a 2004 Monaco Diplomat and it had an attempted break-in happen. They took a screwdriver and tried to pry open the door. They did not get in but did take the lower running lights ( the ones below the headlights). Why they took these I have no idea...they also broke the bracket that holds the light on one side. What are these called and where can I get replacement ones? We have since moved it to a more secure location. 

Thanks for help!

It not unusual to find that the light assembles on motorhomes are actually  parts from cars and light trucks.  If you can find a picture of the stolen ones you might be able to find a match on EBay or  other online sites.

Jim

The side lights are markers, you can get them at most auto part store and Wall Mart...they come in amber and red...look on other side of coach!

You should be see a molded code number in the light housing that begins with TYC followed by a number. A quick Google search will lead you to the OEM piece and then what you need. My experience suggests you should avoid places like eBay and instead try RockAuto.com for replacements. My Fleetwood uses lights from a mid-90s GM pickup truck and I replaced the headlights and the turn signals housings on Rock Auto, all four components, for less than one headlight on eBay.

Welcome to the forum John. Unfortunately they took the lights so the OP can't reference the numbers. Hopefully someone with a 2004 Monaco Diplomat  will contact him with the numbers. I am wondering if Rev Group has the old records. It would be worth a call.

Bill