novi2some

2014 Tiffin Phaeton Remote For Door Lock

All of a sudden, the remote to lock/unlock the entry door stopped working. I replaced batteries and still does not work. I tried the second remote and it did not lock/unlock the door. Is there a fuse somewhere on the motor home?

If the house batteries are disconnected or dead, the power door lock will not function.

They are not powered from the engine batteries as one might expect.

At least that was my experience on our 2016 Red.

Good Luck 

If you have a Trimark controller, it can be reprogrammed.  Don't know where it is on a Tiffin, on my ACs one was under the steps, this coach has it in the forward basement compartment, street side.

Have you found the problem?  We also had the same problem on our Tiffin Allegro Bus and found the antenna wire in the basement compartment behind the passenger front wheel was not in the right position. When moving the wire we got the signal again. Wala it now works. 

2 hours ago, novi2some said:

Mine started working again. It could be I did not push the lock/unlock buttons hard enough to work.

Not Sure, but the other point to check is the spring contacts between the door and the door frame . If that is the way your system is wired, the contacts get dirty and the power from the controller and the door solenoid is not making good contact. 

Rich.