fagnaml

All Inclusive Motorhome Club (AIM)

Today I received an unsolicited e-mail in my Gmail account to join the new  All Inclusive Motorhome Club (AIM).  The link to this club's website says they are a new organization exclusively for motorhome owners --> https://www.aimclub.org/

Has anyone heard of / joined AIM?    Is this organization forming as a result of the churn within FMCA?

I don't know, but I hope so!  If they want to be successful they will offer benefits to users of all ages and not just "Assist" which has value to only a limited number of RVers and none to full timers or younger RVers.

By reading their website, they have a discount with Coach-net, which provides all of the services for $239. I am not fluent on comparing their services to FMCA's, but the services included seem to be comprehensive. They do limit their membership to class A,B, and C coaches. Which may or not be a draw, depending on this vote. 

It appears the club is giving a home address of Atlanta, GA., which is one of the locations for NIRVC. The yearly dues are $35, plus the cost of additional purchased services such as Coach-net, RV insurance discount, or Sky-Med. Again, I am not familiar with these options, just mentioning them from the AIM site. The are offering a Sturgis Gala prior to FMCA's convention in Gillette, WY. The site suggests a caravan from the Sturgis Gala to the FMCA Convention. Just offering a synopsis of what is on the website for AIM. I am not endorsing or promoting a different club, merely recapping what is being read by me on their site.

The All Inclusive Motorhome club was not created to go against FMCA, that was not the goal at all.  The purpose was to offer a motorhome club that was the brain child of the NIRVC CEO.  
The concern was that there were many new to RVs and motorhomes, hence to put an effective way to train folks on todays complex systems to the new coach owners.  To offer fun rallies with lots of activities and education and hands on training of coach systems.  It is unique in that it is sponsored by a dealer, not a manufacturer.

Many of the members are also members of FMCA.  The Atlanta address is simply the AIM's Presidents mailing address.  

crowleytj.  Welcome to the Forum!

Since you have all the answers that I could not find...I'll make the dumb assumption, that your the Dealer in question or the President or NIRVC CEO.  Solicitation by any one for a Business or a Service is a no, no on the Forum!

The last AIM I bought was a Mutual Fund, that I had from 1983 to 2003!

Happy Thanksgiving

16 hours ago, manholt said:

Since you have all the answers that I could not find...I'll make the dumb assumption, that your the Dealer in question or the President or NIRVC CEO.  Solicitation by any one for a Business or a Service is a no, no on the Forum!

Happy Thanksgiving

Yep, here's the email for the contact at NIRVC....tcrowley@aimclub.org

I don't get it...In today's connected environment  smart, some not so smart people with a "want to know attitude" will find the chinks in the armor and expose the answers which then reduces the credibility of those in question. Why do that? Good job Carl and Five

3 hours ago, RSBILLEDWARDS said:

I don't get it...In today's connected environment  smart, some not so smart people with a "want to know attitude" will find the chinks in the armor and expose the answers which then reduces the credibility of those in question. Why do that? Good job Carl and Five.

Just curious, are you putting Carl  and Five in the smart or some not so smart category?:D

Not sure if BillE, was being sarcastic or complimentary, to my and FIVES statement...? :unsure::blink:

As for WBill & Jim....I got it.:P

Wait a minute or as WBill would say, weight a minute...I don't think he was being sarcastic and I'm pretty sure you shouldn't take it as a compliment. Just sayin. I think he was just being subtle so as to not hurt your feeling.

On 11/21/2017 at 2:02 AM, manholt said:

Happy Thanksgiving

I have no association with NIRVC, so it pretty difficult for me have any position in the company.  I do run a company called Astronomical Consulting, no we have nothing to do with the RV industry. However if you need a telescope installed anywhere in the world we can help.    I bought my coach from another dealer.  So not sure why you think I'm advertising anything.  Just simply tried to give you an honest answer to questions where the answers I saw were guessed and not quite right.

1 hour ago, crowleytj said:

I have no association with NIRVC, so it pretty difficult for me have any position in the company.  I do run a company called Astronomical Consulting, no we have nothing to do with the RV industry. However if you need a telescope installed anywhere in the world we can help.    I bought my coach from another dealer.  So not sure why you think I'm advertising anything.  Just simply tried to give you an honest answer to questions where the answers I saw were guessed and not quite right.

Are you Tom Crowley by chance? The president of AIM?

https://www.aimclub.org/AIM-Officers

Smithy.

First, congratulations are in order!  Hard to tell from photo, is it a boy or girl? :)

Second, it seemed to me, due to the contact information and email address, that you're dead on target and that is also what I was implying!  I get very suspicious over unsolicited conformation or denial, especially, denial after a month of posting!  :blink: 

46 minutes ago, manholt said:

Smithy.

First, congratulations are in order!  Hard to tell from photo, is it a boy or girl? :)

Second, it seemed to me, due to the contact information and email address, that you're dead on target and that is also what I was implying!  I get very suspicious over unsolicited conformation or denial, especially, denial after a month of posting!  :blink: 

Thank you sir. A little boy. As you can tell from my post times, sleep is hard to come by!

Death :( is the only way to stop accelerated aging when you have children. However Grand Children really slows the process down. :D

Congrats Chris. One or 12 they are all a blessing.

Herman

Well it sure took you long enough to give us a straight answer!  I for one, is now much happier with FMCA, they don't beat a pathway around the bush...I would not trust AIM and any official with in AIM, thanks to you!

Merry Christmas

WOW, 1 month after his post the troll is exposed.

On 11/17/2017 at 11:25 AM, crowleytj said:

The Atlanta address is simply the AIM's Presidents mailing address.

And now it turns out that it is HIS address as he is the President he was referring to.