five

Forum Speed

I just timed the connection speed on my PC, 12 seconds to resolve dns, then 4 seconds to open the page. Hope this helps I T in trying to reach a solution to the speed issue. If the powers to be will PM me the external IP address, I will be glad to do a gateway test to help resolve the issue. Never mind, I have got it, 12 hops from Birmingham Al., less than 500 ms to your door, problem still lies within your farm.

I click on a  shortcut on my desktop to this forum directly and the page opens what I consider to be right away.  Certainly less than 3 seconds which for a cellular connection is the same as every other forum I click on.

I have the Forum pined and just click on it and connect, the wheel stops spinning and all 3 advertisement along wit RVillage comes up on avg, 53 seconds!  Lap top is 8 years old, sooo?

Herman,

All my friends live in the computer and they eat all the cookies. 

I don't bookmark FMCA as it is just as easy for me to type fm in the url line and my last connection is established, however it is to the FMCA home page and from there I go to the forum.   Hmmm! Need to try going directly to see what happens. BRB.

Wow, just did the direct to "community.fmca.com" and it loaded in about 3 seconds. Considerable difference than going to the home page.

From there I just click on unread threads.

I might even use Bretts link.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:44 AM, manholt said:

Ha!  High tech and my lady prevailed over phone and nice lady, who is not on phone, in FMCA on a Sunday at 7am!  Linda found out via the center $45 a day/FMCA will probably add on to that, but we have a base line!  I will call nice lady Monday & make a reservation for my coach and 2 people! :P

As for Princess Phone, I still have the original prototype and #1 working phone in original box...#2 hung on the wall, 1 year prior to Public release! 

I still got my Mickey Mouse phone.

On 12/12/2017 at 4:29 PM, hermanmullins said:

Wayne,

You might need to get out more,:P 16 seconds, sounds like your life is in a really slow mood or you need to remove the cookies from your computer.:lol:

Herman 

yes Yes yes..!☺️

Edited by richardgrey