Our 2017 Fleetwood Bounder came with Sansui TVs that are poor quality. We wanted to replace the one in the living room with a Sony but discovered that it didn't fit in the existing wood frame. Without some wood-working modification we didn't see an option for the switch. 

Has anyone else run into this? If so, did you figure out a way to switch to a better TV?

Ice3,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

A common problem.

Measure exact dimensions of your opening/ mounting location.

Take a yard stick and go to a couple of large TV stores and measure.

If you don't have a sound system in the coach, look for TV's with front speakers.

2 hours ago, lce3 said:

Our 2017 Fleetwood Bounder came with Sansui TVs that are poor quality. We wanted to replace the one in the living room with a Sony but discovered that it didn't fit in the existing wood frame. Without some wood-working modification we didn't see an option for the switch. 

Has anyone else run into this? If so, did you figure out a way to switch to a better TV?

Do you have clearance to mount the new TV just outside the hole the old TV was in?  I replaced our old 26" picture tube TV with a 32" flat screen by mounting it outside the hole.  It is only about 2 1/2" farther out, and not much farther out than the cabinet doors on each side.   For mounting I attached a piece of 3/4" plywood across the hole and attached a swing arm to the board.  When traveling I have a buckle strap to pull the TV back to foam blocks to take the weight off the swing arm.