bmdwelle

Selling My Class A

I will be selling my 2014 Winnebago Tour QD42 Motorhome in the next 6 months and would like to know what is the best way to get the best price for it.  Consignment, private sale, cash for used Class A's, or ?????   Anyone have ideas on best approach to sell a Class A?

1 hour ago, bmdwelle said:

I will be selling my 2014 Winnebago Tour QD42 Motorhome in the next 6 months and would like to know what is the best way to get the best price for it.  Consignment, private sale, cash for used Class A's, or ?????   Anyone have ideas on best approach to sell a Class A?

I would look at PPL.com as they sell a lot of coaches.

Bill

It's a difficult question Bill, we don't know where bm is at...so picking something in Texas, don't offer much help if he's in Maine, Seattle or Ontario, Canada! 

1 hour ago, manholt said:

It's a difficult question Bill, we don't know where bm is at...so picking something in Texas, don't offer much help if he's in Main, Seattle or Ontario, Canada! 

Perhaps if he filled out his profile and added information to his signature he will get better info. Till then it is what it is. PPL is still the best place.

Bill

Before deciding to sell by consignment, check with your insurance company. Some will not cover the MH while on consignment.  I know Camping world does not insure or cover damage to a MH on their lot for service or consignment, others may have the same disclaimer.

We are also getting ready to list our MH. Some of the problems I have had with Craigslist in my area here in east Texas is all the scammers and test riders without funds, or the no show appointment. I'm leaning toward consignment as we will not be using RV and I don't want to be tied down waiting to show it. Also as noted by someone else is financing, something done by the consignment lot. Good luck 

Ken