brown774

Sanitizing Water System

Clorox or HP?  Matter of personal preference...I don't like wasting water (I know, I get it back) so I use HP! 

Bill, you snuck in, but your right.

Make sure you don't get bleach that has a detergent.  By my mistake I put some Clorox that has a detergent in is to sanitize the  water tank on my boat and it took forever to flush it out.  The water just kept foaming forever.

Jim

Clorox brand and not the "non drip" kind. Takes forever to get it into the hose, assuming you are going to sanitize the hose also.

Wayne. Drag the hose out all the way, if you have a reel.  Use a funnel and if your short, stand on a ladder!  :P  Reel or not, I buy a new hose every 3 years. In all honesty, how many of us think off sanitizing the fresh water hose?  

Now Carl, I un-reel the hose all the way, I use a funnel, and I don't have to stand on a ladder even though I'm not a giant like you. (I am better looking though, I think)  What I specified was that Earlene bought some "non-drip" Clorox that is almost like a gel. I don't recommend that type Clorox as it is very slow pouring and going into the hose.  The real liquid stuff works so much better.

So there!:P

Wayne, I. Have never seen you and I am sure you are better looking than Carl!!:P Sorry Carl, the devil made me do it:)