dickandlois

Some New Threads Added

See there are some new ones added to the Forum to accommodate questions and answers for our new members.

No clue to who added them, but thanks for covering items I thought might help and make the newest class of RV owners feel welcome.

Towing with 5th Wheel or Trailer  Maybe Towing a 5th Wheel or Trailer - Not to sure a Trailer is doing the towing ? 

Rich. 

OK, Kay, A little off the subject, but if one was to build a house on the trailer - would it classify as a class C. Really ingenious. 

Good example of some Red Neck Engineering.  Allot of creativity !!:wub:

Rich.

It is all about having fun !!!!!! I did save a picture !!!

2 hours ago, DickandLois said:

See there are some new ones added to the Forum to accommodate questions and answers for our new members.

No clue to who added them, but thanks for covering items I thought might help and make the newest class of RV owners feel welcome.

Towing with 5th Wheel or Trailer  Maybe Towing a 5th Wheel or Trailer - Not to sure a Trailer is doing the towing ? 

Rich. 

Thanks, already turned into staff to correct.

Another one;

Fifth Wheels

Discuss all topics specifically r/t Fifth Wheels.

Wouldn't the hitch related stuff belong with towing?

According to the Webster dictionary;

Definition of fifth wheel

1 a : a horizontal wheel or segment of a wheel that consists of two parts rotating on each other above the fore axle of a carriage and that forms support to prevent tipping
b : a similar coupling between tractor and trailer of a semitrailer
2 : one that is superfluous, unnecessary, or burdensome

Joe.

Never mind Webster.  Within the RV Industry, right or wrong, Fifth wheel = a self contained, live in trailer, with tires, that is attached in the bed of a truck! :) Not to be confused with the OTR 18 wheel Industry!  By this time, we all know, your not a, happy FMCA camper! 

We are a Democracy and go by the majority.  I accept that and now we have to accommodate the change, as best as we can, without being nit picky.  Rich is right.

Jolly Christmas season to all...