obedb

Fifth Wheelers With Computerized Jacks

We have the Lippert auto leveling system on our Mobile Suites 5th wheel.  Makes set up much easier and quicker!  We have all the comforts, just like a big DP does - 4 slides including a full wall, king size bed, bath and a half, residential fridge, dishwasher, washer & dryer and roof mounted satellite dish, etc.  From tent trailers to Prevosts they're all RVs and no single type is right for every RVer.

Happy trails,

Bill

Columbia_Sun_01.jpg

Your right & some come with built in generator.  The only big difference, between us, I can pull into a rest area in a frog strangler, rain storm, and cook, sleep, without getting wet. :D When I travel with friends...Lunch is in my coach! :)

You do have me beat in living space and cost, no doubt about that. :(

On 10/22/2018 at 6:21 PM, wastuart said:

Mobile Suites 5th wheel

Bill, nice rig. I  did see a rig last month at a campground who had a auto leveling system and it did seem to make setting up easier. 

Bill

Hi All,

Some friends of ours have a Cougar fifth wheel by Keystone. It has hydraulic jacks. Yesterday when they tried to put the jacks up they wouldn't work, and now the slides won't come out. Does anyone know how if the jacks and slides are connected electronically and how to manually open the slides? (They are able to manually raise and lower the jacks. 

THanks,

The Michaels

Mic, Welcome to the FMCA Forums!

sounds like they are connected via the same hydraulic system. Do they hear the pump running when depressing any of the buttons for the jacks or slides?

MS makes an very nice 5th wheel.  It never ceases to amaze me when I see a big, good looking MS, going down the road behind a 3/4 ton truck.  But if you ask the driver, "tows great, been doing it for years."  Of course his truck is a ton or two over weight, but "tows great."

Hey, don't bother those that are obviously over weight.  Either they are ignorant or just don't care.  They lover getting on a forum and get others to say the same thing and they feel there  is safety in numbers...just the wrong numbers.

Ken