TimeTraveler

Christmas Not Allowed On Another RV Website

On perhaps the most viewed RV forum, I posted my usual Christmas Greetings.

It was deleted. It is not pc now.

Christmas is Christmas and will always be.

I hope my post with Christmas Greetings is allowed here.

The other group has chosen to interject  politics not allowing Christmas to be mentioned in proper context, as it might offend some groups who have no problem offending us or attacking us.

I am extremely upset over what they have done and earlier this year they wanted us to take our business else where.

So I hope the forums here will expand and tolerate traditional American values and Chrisstmas.

You did not make it clear from which Forum it was deleted.

On this one: Right where you posted it 19 minutes ago:

http://community.fmca.com/topic/11905-christmas-greetings/?tab=comments#comment-94531

Yes,  if this turns into a religious discussion (not allowed on this or most other forums), YES, it will be deleted.

ON EDIT: YES, AND IF IT TURNS INTO A POLITICAL DISCUSSION, SAME RESULT.

Merry Christmas to all.   Also Happy "Winter Solstice Celebration" to all, which was celebrated for thousands of years earlier.  I hope everyone has a joyous time no matter what your reason for celebration this time of the year.  Be happy and be good to one another.

On 12/22/2017 at 10:04 AM, wolfe10 said:

You did not make it clear from which Forum it was deleted.

On this one: Right where you posted it 19 minutes ago:

http://community.fmca.com/topic/11905-christmas-greetings/?tab=comments#comment-94531

Yes,  if this turns into a religious discussion (not allowed on this or most other forums), YES, it will be deleted.

ON EDIT: YES, AND IF IT TURNS INTO A POLITICAL DISCUSSION, SAME RESULT.

exact same greeting and wishes as here. I went back to look.

Some Fellow RVers wanted to know where the post went. The Administrator then labeled me a Bible Thumper. Huuuum What do you think?

RV.net....it is their house, their rules.  Problem is some will turn it into a religious discussion which is not allowed.  Anytime a discussion on religion or politics comes up, someone will turn it into a personal attack on those that do not agree with their personal views.  The simple solution is to just don't allow these type topic to start.

Merry Christmas to all, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays or what ever you believe.

Oh and a Prosperous New Year to all.

Ken