f159443

2019 Rallies

Any idea where and when the 2019 rallies will be.    I have to plan in advance so I don't schedule a work conflict.   I'd really like to see the info get out much sooner.   Just location and dates.

Go to the FMCA homepage: fmca.com

Click on "Conventions" and then on "Chapters/Areas" to find out the schedule for the upcoming year.

We're just now coming up for air after the Western Area Rally in Indio...  Our 2019 rally:

Riverside County Fairgrounds, Indio, CA
Arrival Area Opens: January 6, 2019 Noon
Rally: January 9 to 13, 2019

Our Rally theme for 2019 is “Once Upon A Time”

http ://wafmca.com

34 minutes ago, manholt said:

Not going!  Have had my fill of California traffic!  Thanks anyway.

Indio has no traffic to speak of -- it's 120 miles to Quartzsite and 60 miles to Slab City.

Plus 350 days of sunshine a year, no humidity, no bugs big enough to be pets, no tornadoes, no hurricanes,  far enough from the fault that it could be beach front property, fresh produce all year, and home to the biggest and best Area Rally...  We will miss you I guess...:P

5 minutes ago, elkhartjim said:

At the rate Kallyfornions are fleeing their state and moving to Texas with our low taxation, there may not be that much traffic by 2019. 

Indio is in New California!

We are considering going to this 2019 Rally in Indio, CA. We are new to RVing.  It's at the Riverside Fairgrounds - we're unsure of the hookups, facilities, amenities. Our Coach has a generator but would prefer shore power. Does the Riverside Fairgrounds have water and sewer hookups? We don't yet have our Toad ready to be towed - How far are the venues from the RV spots? Should we consider renting a car or cart, or bring bicycles? It may help if there was a place for me to research past Rallies at Indio. Is there a reason behind the Theme of the Rally?

We had fun at the FMA Western Region Rally in Yuma. We look forward to attending others for the variety and fellowship.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Matt and Katrina

MatnKate.  Welcome back.

You can get 50 or 30A.  Don't know about water or sewage.  Ask FMCA Conventions about that.  They will have Trams running, they are good.  Bike? By all means, you can take them anywhere! :)

FMCA National will be in Minot, ND for 2019.

Tried to signup for Indio Rally but the add a card part off registration doesn't work. Is there an email address to send the completed registration form. Or Im back to just signup when I get there.

Soderquist, I'm not sure from the description of your problem if you were trying to register online and it wouldn't work for you. Please let me know what type of problem you encountered so we can find out what may have happened.

You can call us at (800) 543-3622 to register or send it via email to arearallies@fmca.com. 

Hope this information helps. 

For the Perry rally 2019, I'd like to know when registration welcome packages are being mailed.  As important as well, is the welcome package sent via USPS?   I will invoke USPS-Forwarding soon, so it the package is sent UPS or FEDEX, then that complicates matters!!

Thanks,

Robi

42'TOUR & Buick Lucerne TOAD

Robi, looks like you registered on January 16. I checked and your packet will be mailed tomorrow via USPS. If you would like to change that and have your packet held at Will Call, give us a call at (800) 543-3622.