Sign in to follow this  
1999prevost

Directions To The FMCA Round Bottom Road CG

We’re going to be stopping overnight at the FMCA campground on Round Bottom Road in Cincinnati soon and the directions I got from FMCA route us right on Round Bottom Road from US 32.  We are a 45 footer towing a Jeep.  

If if my memory serves me - which is sometimes a stretch😂 - there are relatively close obstacles on both sides of the vehicle in that right turn.  Does anyone have any words of wisdom about that intersection with such a rig?  Anybody know they’ve made it easily? Anybody have trouble?

Thanks!

Jill

Using Hwy 32 from the southeast is still the better route.  Some of the Executive Board have 45 foot motor homes and tow an auto.  Shouldn't be a problem, just take the turn off Hwy 32 on to Roundbottom slowly.

I'm hoping someone out there can tell me how the FMCA Roundbottom campground works, especially since the FMCA office is closed for the holidays.  We are looking at staying at the Roundbottom camping the evening of January 1.  I found on the FMCA website where I can make a reservation.  But is the inventory of available campsite real time?  It appears to be, but I'm not sure.  Do you have to "check in" once you arrive, or do you just take your reserved spot and plug in?  Thanks in advance!