rfsod48

Tannehill State Park Near Birmingham

SHOUT OUT TO KAY!

Thanks for the great recommendation of Tannehill State Park near Birmingham, great pull through in the woods for a great price. Dark and quiet.

Roland

Thanks for the confirmation as we plan to be there in April and have a visit with Kay...looking forward to it!I Want to see a cabinet makers custom build, maybe I can learn something.

Yes we are heading southwest,  will hit Ft Worth in 2 days and then on to Arizona. This is a very nice park, good sites and if you have time lots to see.

we got out of Dodge at -11 on Friday, so far all is working good and no problems.

Roland

Roland, glad you found it OK. If you don't plan to leave too soon tomorrow, give me a call, would love to share a coffee or a meal with you.

Roland, that is one of our favorite places to visit, mostly because of Kay and Sue but the campground is beautiful and full of history!

Sorry Kay, we are headed out early. Maybe next time. Carl, we will be in Arizona till the middle of March. Yes Joe, it is a nice place and we plan to come back when we have more time to explore. We didn’t have any issues with the fuel or the mh so far :)

Roland