Sign in to follow this  
wayne77590

Pilot Side Panel Mirror Controls

On our 2015 Winnebago Tour the side panel mirror controls stopped working. I checked the 12v breaker in the left front bay compartment and it has not tripped.  I'm at the thought that a wire slipped off one of the controllers/power connectors.  

If anyone has any ideas I would like to entertain them. If a wire fell off, how does one get the control buttons out of the console?

Wayne.  You need to remove the whole side panel, there should be some screws on the bottom and between dash and panel.  Your short...:o:ph34r:

I felt all around and cannot find a screw holding that in.

I'll try my good hand next time I check. Chair is turned around right now and I'm lazy,

Thanks - I'll look (Short answer)

Wayne.

Do you have anything on the panel that looks like a 3/8" or 5/8" button?  I have 2 and they pop off, under them there is a screw.  I have not done that and don't expect too!  My cover for mirror adjustment and mirror heat is held on by 2 screws....same with the control panel for Power gear (4 screws)!

I'm surprised that with all the problems you had with the 2008 WB, that you bought a 2015 WB !  :blink:

Price was right. Besides, from what I have been reading over the last 10 years just about every Mfg has their problems.  I'd never buy new though.

Nope, no little buttons. Everything flush and no screws. 

Darn it.  There has got to be some way of getting in!  Have you called WB Tech hot line?  Do you also have a on/off for heated mirrors, if so, check on fuse or cb for it, it's possible they have both controllers on same circuit.