johnsct

Trip Planning

John, Welcome to the Forum.

Yes the Trip Planning was dropped on Dec. 31, 2017. If you will email dball@fmca he will give the correct information. If I understand correctly it can still be gotten but through other steps.

Herman

John.  Welcome!

If you post the information of where and from location on the Forum, as many others have, we will help you with most of the information you seek.  Our members are from or live in every corner of North America and some travel constantly.

I copied this from the other post because of redundency.

Good Evening jbhotaling,

Unfortunately, due to increasingly negative feedback it was decided not to renew the Trip Planning service as of December 31, 2017.  However, this benefit is now provided by, and is a part of, FMCA Roadside Rescue - www.fmca.com/roadsiderescue.

Happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Dan Ball, 

Director of Membership & Marketing

On 1/12/2018 at 8:48 PM, hermanmullins said:

John, Welcome to the Forum.

Yes the Trip Planning was dropped on Dec. 31, 2017. If you will email dball@fmca he will give the correct information. If I understand correctly it can still be gotten but through other steps.

Herman

Yes still available if you join FMCA's roadside rescue at $69 a year. The reply I got from FMCA below. I think it's more of  cost cutting for something offered in our yearly FMCA subscription.

"Due to negative feedback we have canceled our agreement with the previous trip routing provider. This benefit is now provided by, and is a part of, FMCA Roadside Rescue powered by SafeRide. If you’re interested in enrolling in Roadside Rescue, you can find the details on fmca.com"

I did as you Kay....but that response disappeared and replaced by Herman's response!  Hope you fare better...