F410741

2.5in. Reciever Slop

I pull 26' stacker with equalizer hitch and switch to flat tow a Jeep with 8" riser.

Have tried many ways to tighten up the system.

Has anyone figured it out???

F410xxx.  When you say 8" riser!  What are you referring to?  My jeep is 3" and has 35 x 12.50 x R18...your question is confusing.

Carl, he is referring to the hitch, ball mount, it is used to level the trailer tongue in his case, or tow bar if he were towing 4 down. It is used to make the ball 8" higher than the receiver, or could be reversed in case the receiver is too high on the coach.

F41074, etrailer has one also for price comparison, they do work very well. https://www.etrailer.com/Hitch-Anti-Rattle/Roadmaster/RM-062.html

I used the Demco Silent Hitch Pin for 9 years on my 2008 Winni. I'm about to get one for the 2015 although I don't hear a rattle back there.

It may not be in stock at Amazon but Demco shold have it. Part # is 5846.

Since I have a fabricated reverse L that my Roadmaster fits in, I have no slack back there and my bar is level.  The L bracket is good for 12,000 pounds at the apexes, so I'm not concerned about my Jeep wanting to mate with my Engine in a panic stop! 

I sold both my 26' and 30' Featherlight Staker's in 2014.  Been there!

Just wondering if you might be using a 2" bar in a 2 1/2" receiver?

I have a 2 1/2 receiver on my truck and I have a sleeve that slides in before I put one of my 2" ball hitches in and pin it.