ronpatkni

CoachNet Roadside Assistance

We have had Coach Net for several years and had used their service a couple times.  On Thursday,  December 20, 2017, we left eastern NC headed to Brunswick, GA.  A trip which should have taken about 6 1/2 hours.  About 1:30 pm we hit some type of metal object while traveling in the center lane of 3 southbound lanes of I-95 about 1 mile south of Pooler, GA and about 2 miles north of the interchange for I-16 (Savannah, GA).  We were able to safely get to a very wide emergency lane.  When we accessed the damage, we had a blown front passenger tire--the wheel and hub cap were badly damaged.  We also noticed the outside rear passenger tire was going down .  We called Coach Net about 1:45 pm  I will not go into the gory details, but long story short--WE SPENT THE NEXT 22 HOURS ON THE SIDE OF I-95 WITHIN 2 MILES OF TWO MAJOR CITIES.  We finally called SOS Tires, Garden City, GA on Friday morning where we had purchased a tire the day before.  They came out and straightened the wheel right there on the side of the road, and had us on our way by 10:45 am Friday, December 21,2017.

We talked to Coach Net numerous times on December 20.  We finally told them about 1 am to forget it for the night.  They said they would check back with us in the morning.  THEY NEVER CALLED BACK.  No one should have to experience what we did.  Obviously, we will not be renewing Coach Net.

3 hours ago, ronpatkni said:

We have had Coach Net for several years and had used their service a couple times.  On Thursday,  December 20, 2017, we left eastern NC headed to Brunswick, GA.  A trip which should have taken about 6 1/2 hours.  About 1:30 pm we hit some type of metal object while traveling in the center lane of 3 southbound lanes of I-95 about 1 mile south of Pooler, GA and about 2 miles north of the interchange for I-16 (Savannah, GA).  We were able to safely get to a very wide emergency lane.  When we accessed the damage, we had a blown front passenger tire--the wheel and hub cap were badly damaged.  We also noticed the outside rear passenger tire was going down .  We called Coach Net about 1:45 pm  I will not go into the gory details, but long story short--WE SPENT THE NEXT 22 HOURS ON THE SIDE OF I-95 WITHIN 2 MILES OF TWO MAJOR CITIES.  We finally called SOS Tires, Garden City, GA on Friday morning where we had purchased a tire the day before.  They came out and straightened the wheel right there on the side of the road, and had us on our way by 10:45 am Friday, December 21,2017.

We talked to Coach Net numerous times on December 20.  We finally told them about 1 am to forget it for the night.  They said they would check back with us in the morning.  THEY NEVER CALLED BACK.  No one should have to experience what we did.  Obviously, we will not be renewing Coach Net.