jimfitz

Mail Forwarding Service

Which mail forwarding service is recommended by FMCA.  It was Dakota Post.  Any reason why they went away from Dakota Post, and what the advantages of the new service are?  Thanks.

Not sure why FMCA went away from Dakota Post. I have been with them since they bought Alternative Resources and have had zero problems with service. It is a PITA to change services if you are a full timer so I'll stay with Dakota Post for the immediate future

Morning Folks,

The Board decided back in October to make a switch to Your Best Address as FMCA's preferred mail forwarder.  We collected proposals from several different companies and ultimately felt Your Best Address offered the best plans and services for our members.  

I can assure you, as some of them use a mail forwarding service themselves,  the Board understands the tedious process involved in switching providers and did not take the decision lightly.  Dakota Post is a fine company and as you mentioned you are under no obligation to switch.  And to my knowledge, they have not raised rates for FMCA members as some feared, which is obviously a good thing.

If you would like to learn more about Your Best Address you can visit here site.fmca.com/fmca-mail-forwarding or call the Membership Department at 800-543-3622.

Sincerely,

Dan Ball,

Director of Membership & Marketing

Dan.

I don't use mail forwarding, I also know that we moved, this is the first time that I have a name for the new service!  I have been asked by the chapter that I represent as to why and whom?  Now I can and all other ND's, can give information to our members. 

Wish we could have info as it's happening.

Thank You.