jleamont

Kitchen Faucet Replacement

Finally decided to swap out our old kitchen faucet with a residential type. I thought matching up adapters was going to be difficult but it really wasn't. Here is the completed job and the adapter parts you will need to install a residential faucet.

IMG_4222.JPG

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4224.JPG

IMG_3230.JPG

Blake.  Joe is smaller now! :rolleyes:  Comes with good diet and exercise....you know also that you shrink as you age, he's ahead of the times! :P:lol:

Great job Joe!  Is that a dirty sink or just shadow?

Carl, those are RV antifreeze stains :unsure:. Come spring I scrub it all down.

Blake, getting under was simple getting the old faucet out was much harder than setting up the new one. The factory one had a very odd design with a large nut that had to be slide down over all the existing tubing, needless to say no matter how I tried to manipulate it I couldn't get it over the connections. I had to cut the tube for the pull out sprayer on the old one and squeeze the other tubing together with a large set of pliers to get it over them.

Now onto more tile installation, DW picked out tile for the lavatory and the sink in the hall. Ill create a new thread for that with before and after photos.

I am also adding a water pump switch to the lavatory room, there is one in the hall for that sink and one in the galley, but none near the toilet or that sink :unsure:, you have got to wonder what goes through the minds of some engineers?

Joe. I have not seen one of those faucets in a long time...think they came out along the same time as Hunter Green became popular! :D 

Carl, it had copper tubing connections, you might have nailed its age. I wonder if the coach came with it or did someone have it laying around and put it in?

ours would leak down the pull out, but only on occasion.