hermanmullins

Anyone Interested In A Forum Rally?

Would anyone out there that would like to have a Forum Rally say this June? There is a nice RV Park, Coffee Creek in Santos, Texas. Santos is on I-20 and US 281.

Please let me know and I would be happy to set it up. When I know how many I can calculate the cost.

Here are my thinking.

Days of the week, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Breakfast Friday & Saturday Mornings. (there should be a chef or two in the group)

Three dinners, some prepared in house , Catered (Great Bar-B-Que close by) or even go to a restaurant.  

Herman                                       

Herman,

Now that sounds like a lot of fun!  Not sure where Ernie's new place is but it isn't too far from his old house.

Not sure if we can commit because we'll be in the middle of construction throughout the spring and summer.

Blake

Who would ever do that Wayne? :ph34r: 

Nice thought Herman, but we will be in Ruidoso from June 12 to June 27, then headed slowly to Gillette!  Joe will be in Ruidoso June 18, but he can't leave PA until June 15pm!

DD69.  Your probably right!  I was thinking around the time, just prior to FMCA Six State Rally in Shawnee, OK...somewhere around the Red River area!

Great park, we stay there on our way to and from Arizona. Try to get the first row by the cow/horse pasture. Unfortunately we will be passing thru there in late in March.

Roland

Bill.  That's what I said ! LOL

Joe,  Sorry but in May we will be making property, be ready, for us gone for 4 months!

That is a great idea Herman. Really like to meet you guys but we will be in PA in June. Best I can do might be Houston around the end of March.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, jleamont said:

Love to, how's Gettysburg PA in May :lol:

We'll be back in Punxsy June 1st. Going to be in PA for about 3 months then heading west again. Maybe we can do a meet up with a few Keystoners?

This time of the year, it would be very difficult to get more than 6 coaches together!  I think we would have a better chance, pre or post, Area or National Rally!

I would prefer a Meet & Greet during the Gillette Convention.  When you volunteer, it is difficult for us to attend pre or post rallies. 

Sorry Ross, I had a social in Perry and there were 5 people there. It was after 4:30 and we hung around for about.

Be glad to meet with you but I have told Doug we wont have another get together.

Heramn

23 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

Sorry Ross, I had a social in Perry and there were 5 people there. It was after 4:30 and we hung around for about.

Be glad to meet with you but I have told Doug we wont have another get together.

Heramn

I was looking forward to a meet and greet at Gillette.

I was looking forward to it also.  Brett had one at each, what's changed?  5 or 50, it's a chance and enjoyable and we don't need a room, just a area centrally located.  I do agree that it would be nice to have a overnight or two mini rally, some where convenient, during the summer, but not in Texas....unless you love 90-110 heat. 

Coffee Creek is a great place. I will be hosting the Lone Star Birds rally in Dec. Herman, we bought a home up high on a hill in Mineral Wells. I still do my flooring at the shop in Weatherford.

Don't forget Marys' Café in Strawn for the best chicken friend steak anywhere