jleamont

Wall Tile Part 2

Did the kitchen last year, headed into the lavatory and hall/bedroom vanity area now. I ordered my adhesive, silicone grout today and accent lighting, I figured why not and Bling it up with multi color LED back lighting that is adjustable.

Below are before photos;

IMG_2162.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_4217.JPG

Once I add the upper row against the LED strip it should transfer some of that through the tiles, plus there's no grout yet either. 

You ever want to tackle something that makes you wish you hadn't, grab a wire fish and pull wiring through an RV :wacko:. The water pump was a huge pain, the lighting was fairly simple since the wiring runs the coach floor tunnel against the right wall along with Aqua Hot plumbing and electrical. I grabbed my 12v source from the old refrigerator circuit which is on the opposite side of the bathroom sink wall, just beyond the pocket door on the front side, the other sink is directly behind the toilet. If I had to cross sides of the coach I wouldn't have done it.

Herman, just dawned on me...those lights breathe, and a few other stuff while changing colors or you can select one color. Same manufacturer Rick used for his underglow. Not sure if the video loaded, since I'm on mobile I can't tell.

Well Joe, that's a big improvement.  Job well done!:wub:  You made DW very happy, between now and the Prevost, you promised her!!! :blink::lol:

52 minutes ago, manholt said:

Well Joe, that's a big improvement.  Job well done!:wub:  You made DW very happy, between now and the Prevost, you promised her!!! :blink::lol:

SMH :lol: