jspear3155@earthlink.net

Livin' the good life ...

Welcome to the Forum.

So I assume, Jack and Jane, you are retired! I can also assume that you are somewhere in the southern US to post this message at this time! How long have you been on the road? Where have you been? So fill us in on your travels what are the activities that you enjoy most. You might want to start a BLOG where you can give us your story in installments!

We are having a GREAT time out and about in the mobile condo .... :rolleyes:

Jack and Jane, We are also, Newbies. Have been fulltiming since Aug. 09. We are parked in Florida for 3 months. My husband would rather bounce around. We are avid flyfishers and are looking forward to going west. We love this life, but it was so hard leaving our home of 26 years.Keep having a great time. Don't get too upset when things go wrong, as I did. We have had many scary , strange and sometimes funny things happen.Need to write a book. :)

It is really great to see more new members of this great organization! We bought our first motorhome in January 2009 and have been in a learning phase for a year with short weekend trips and three or four day trips. We will see how much we have learned when we make the trip next month to Albuquerque.

We just recently put our home on the market so when it sells we intend to join you and start enjoying the good life. We really look forward to fulltiming.