Sign in to follow this  
F467598

FMCA Road Side Rescue Program

2 hours ago, rossboyer said:

Low rate and backed by a company that has been in the Roadside Assistance business for a long time. 

Sounds like all the others, Ross. Low rates and longevity don't really mean much in today's world when it comes to customer service and satisfaction. Camping World is a good example. Walmart is another. 

My Good Sam is up for renewal and I am thinking about changing to FMCA.  FMCA price is much better but I have seen bad reviews. Have not needed roadside assistance in the ten years with Good Sam. I have to decide soon.

Everyone has some poor reviews... that's what people do, report problems.....

If I were you, I would consider price, the years the company has been in service and what your needs and expectations are.....

Roger NCindy,

Welcome to the Forum. Have you been members of FMCA very long? While at it be sure and check out the other great Benefits offered to FMCA Members.

Be sure and sign up for Perry if you haven't already done so.

Herman

I moved to FMCA from Good Sam due to the pricing. I also had issues at Camping World and want try someone else. I also switched to FMCA (Nationwide) for our coach insurance. Progressive kept going up on price. About a $400/yr savings.

On 2/5/2018 at 4:56 PM, wayne77590 said:

I have been a Good Sam user for 10 years and all my experiences have been good.

Same here, GS and CW are two entirely different operations, even though owned by the same company.