jleamont

Water Pump Switch Add-on

Called REV, must say I'm puzzled. All grounds are the same and so is the switching line. I think my only choice is to ohm it out and see, maybe add another ground to the circuit....

Joe,

What I understand is when you press and release the momentary switch it energizes the relay. The relay will stay hot until the switch is again pressed and that will disengage the relay and cut off the power.  

Simple mind simple answer.:wub:

Herman

4 hours ago, jleamont said:

We turn ours on and off as needed while on the road, I worry a pipe will break and flood the coach, or basement.

While traveling we only turn ours on when needed and for the same reason Joe gave. I had a friend empty his fresh water tank when a hose to his ice maker ruptured. Unfortunately he had carpet and didn't realize it until they stopped for fuel. He was outside when his wife yelled, John we have water on the floor! Similar problem but different that Herman has.

Herman, correct...what doesn't make any sense is if all switches are on the same two wires why does one not work like the others? Simple assumption would be the switch, but its new, maybe those wires need some Lipitor to help with juice flow :lol: