At 4am light went out on tv signal finder, then found none of the house lights. Work when plugged in or in generator power.. the outlets work and the tv works.  Most lights on monitor panel do not work either.

rknight

The "not working" list sounds like a problem with the 12 VDC side of the electrical system.

Verify that your "salesman switch" is ON (usually located near the entrance door).

Second would be to check battery voltage, then fuses between the batteries and 12 VDC fuse panel.

Thank you! Switch is on. Batteries are getting power and a tech just arrived! We are leaving on a trip thursday.  So kind of panicky and already gave up.

rknight

Tech found every thing gettting power but one switch outside and it doesn’t match the rv schematics so still no lights

Below is the photo of switch not getting power. Tech is confused and can’t figure out why

r knight

C6F34735-E3FD-494A-8342-0D827A520FB2.jpeg

Thank you all   They now work not sure what fixes it but will watch and see what happens

That relay is what is controlled by the "salesman switch".  Mine was replaced twice due to failure.  I bypassed it on the third failure (which happened in the middle of the night).

Also beware of the big fuse (200 amp) between this panel and the house batteries.  My 200 amp fuse turned into a very large resistor and caused the inverter to shut off.

rkinght, from your information and the fact that things are now working. That would make me look for a bad crimp or loose connection at the power solenoid low current wiring and the salesman switch. The second item to look for is a cold solder connection around the area of the little control board mounted on the larger relay / Solenoid. Not always easy to see ,but just wiggling the wires at the right spot can cause the connection to open and close.

Rich.  

Thank you for you r replay. We are going get th e switch replaced as soon as we get back from big bend to Aransas Pass.