Sign in to follow this  
pepperink

Looking for carpet installer in California

The carpet in our 2005 Monaco Diplomat needs to be replaced.

Can anyone recommend an installer in central or northern California? We would consider Southern California for a really exceptional installer.

We live on the Central Coast.

Thanks!

I've got a carpet-installer friend who is going to install our new carpet in a month from now. He specializes in specialty projects and while this will be his first bus I'm sure he'll do a great job. But since we're in Wisconsin I'm not sure that this would be a great recommendation for you.

However, in all the years we've been friends I've heard him talk about the importance of certification over and over again. If you can't find a specific recommendation in your area and have to start searching, you might try starting here with a search of certified installers:

https://cfiinstallers.org/   

No guarantees, but at least you're not calling blindly with no idea if the people are qualified. You might also find a carpet store near you that you trust (not a box store, but a proper carpet store) and ask for their recommendations for the project. I'm sure that there are people in your area that can handle the odd-ball job like an RV.