skykingtcb

Newbie looking for fuse location

Hello everyone, 

Just got my purchase of 2003 Monaco Diplomat 40 DST home and working on list of things to fix. 

The 12v power outlets in dash does not work.  I have been searching this site and manuels first. Traced wire from outlets to driver side wall, have not removed the big cover in the front driver side Bay.  Don't want to remove something I shouldn't so wanted to ask first.  I also checked the panel in back.  

Does anyone know where the dash 12v power outlets fuse is?

ON my 2001 and 2007 Dynasty it is in the compartment on drivers side in front of front tire. On mine the fuses are labeled. 

Skyking,

ChewBear is correct. on my 2002 Dynasty the panel is just where CB said. It isn't hard to open. You should have a round security key and a lock on both  lower corners.

Herman

Right,  most Monaco's have a low voltage fuse center in the front driver side bay.  Well labeled.  Hard to get those small plastic fuse plugs out.  I use a needle nose plier and slowly work it loose to avoid cracking the 'board".

Just found ours last week.  It was on Board #12, Fuse #4 in the front run box labeled 12V Dash.   It is a blue 15a fuse.  (This is on a 2004 Signature.) 

On a friends Monaco Diplomat, his was in the upper left portion of the run box but still labeled 12V Dash.