Sign in to follow this  
N2WKENDS

2004 Monaco Diplomat

Good Morning,

We are actually camping. My husband noticed that the control panel for the level in the freshwater, grey water tanks is not working. He figured it was a fuse. Went camping anyway....and not only is the control panel not working but no water despite filling before we left. My husband used a voltmeter to test the fuse's...both in the bedroom and below the driver's side area...said they are fine.  Now my husband has been trying to find the water pump....cannot find it anywhere. He's been in the wet bay...everywhere in the coach. Where in the heck is it? 

I hate to tell you, but a few months ago we had some vandalism done to the coach ...they stole our foglights from the front. and tried to get into the coach, but didn't. I am thinking that they stole the water pump too.......we cannot find it. 

HELP

Does your bed lift up?  If it does then that is probably where you'll find it.  Any water around wet bay?  Are you in a RV Park with city water?  If so, did you turn the valve from fresh in-house water to city?

I do not think you have a fuse problem...the level gauges, has nothing to do with the water pump.  Is your inverter on for 12V...that's what runs your panel.  If your on shore power, your inverter should be keeping your batteries charged (Acid battery need correct level of distilled water.  AGM is sealed), check your batteries for proper charge 12.6+!

I doubt that someone would go into a bay and steel your pump. That being said, and I am not trying to be smart, have you ever seen the pump? On your coach on the passengers side right in front of the rear wheels there should be a bay door with no handle visible. it is secured with latches under the bottom edge. Right in front should be a bay door where you should find your water pump. Hope you can find your pump there and diagnose the problem.     

I have an 2002 Dynasty so send me a PM if I may help. 

Herman