BrokenViking

Hydraulic fluid capacity?

Can anybody tell me the hydraulic fluid capacity in a 2003 35 foot Winnebago Adventurer?  I have a small leak at the pump and was advised to try Blue Devil hydraulic stop leak before spending a fortune trying to replace seals.

I need to know the capacity so I will know how much to use.

Broken V,

Do you know what brand they are? The Manufacturer would be the place to start.  If you know the make and model number you may be able to google it and find what you are looking for.

Herman

Broken Viking,

I found that your leveling system is made by HWH. A call to them Should get the information you need. 563-724-3396.

If at all possible got to Moscow Iowa and have them fix your seeping of hydraulic fluid. They are the best. 

Herman

HWH is alive and kicking. They are very heavy into RV Hydraulics. In fact they will be in Perry in Booths 821 and 823.

As I said contact them. They are absolutely the best.

Herman 

I have used a Lucas Power Steering additive that claims to stop leaks. In my case it worked. If it is still available, it might work in your level system if you add the correct amount. 

The blue devil stop leak did the trick. I only used enough for a half gallon system though I'm sure it holds more fluid than that.

Also worked on the massive leak on my snow plow cylinder. The stuff works great.