dbenoit

"Cabin Fever" Thread

82/sun/ light wind yesterday.  Wind is 20 today, with partly cloudy and 84...Think (hope & pray) winter is gone in Texas, or at least my part of it. :lol:

56 minutes ago, manholt said:

Golf improves your balance, stamina and vocabulary! :lol:

Balance= Club can act as a Cane.

Stamina=The Ability to walk from cart to golf ball and back.

Vocabulary=Many Four Letter Words.

B)

Herman

2 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Balance= Club can act as a Cane.

Stamina=The Ability to walk from cart to golf ball and back.

Vocabulary=Many Four Letter Words.

B)

Herman

:lol:

Snow all melted off the MH cover. I'm taking it out for a ride Saturday, actually dropping it off for some very minor

warranty repairs. Our last MH (FR3) was a warranty fiasco (windshield leak, jack not working, bunk kept falling down, etc.). The GT came in alot better (windshield washers inop, compartment door lock on entertainment center don't work) thats all so far.

David

Just spent 5 days camping. It was close to being in my backyard. Friends in the local Bounder club asked for a hand running a little rally. I decided I might as well as long as I am grounded.

We had 18 coaches show up and had a good time.

Bill

Just flushed the RV antifreeze out, sanitized it added 1/4 tank to the fresh for the trip to and fro. Getting excited !!!

There may be another North Easter in 5 day's! :wacko:

If I lived in your part of the world...I'd have a acclimatized garage for anything that drives on land/water!!! :blink::D 

3 hours ago, manholt said:

There may be another North Easter in 5 day's! :wacko:

Another one, we've only had one, despite what the news predicted. The rest were a joke. Weather predicted high winds....10-15 mph was the worst of it, that's a normal day up here in farm country.

51 minutes ago, manholt said:

Joe.  WBill is in the 50/60mph and rain, same with me! :P

We're about 60 miles south of you and had rain with thunder and lightning but I never heard the wind. Since we need the rain so badly, I hope it continues all day. 🌨⛈🌦

We are stuck until morning, in Schulenburg, due to low water areas that are flooded, between here and Burnet.  Also, got 4+ inches since 7am!  Now, some sun/rain mix.  No wind.