Jump to content
DBenoit

"Cabin Fever" Thread

Recommended Posts

Dave got our A##ES kicked here on the south shore up in NH you probably saw it on the news we live next town over from Marshfield not far from the Brant rock section they keep showing we got no damage in our yard but a big ol pine about 3ft around came down about 30 ft from coach the house was connected to coach generator for about 50 hours were back on but sections are still out and won’t be on for a few more days good news the Packy is up and running and has plenty of cabin fever medicine first trip is about a month away can’t wait to get out of here for a while 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jrock said:

Dave got our A##ES kicked here on the south shore up in NH you probably saw it on the news we live next town over from Marshfield not far from the Brant rock section they keep showing we got no damage in our yard but a big ol pine about 3ft around came down about 30 ft from coach the house was connected to coach generator for about 50 hours were back on but sections are still out and won’t be on for a few more days good news the Packy is up and running and has plenty of cabin fever medicine first trip is about a month away can’t wait to get out of here for a while 

Glad things are improving. 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re only in the calm between 2back to back nor’easters this one is supposed to bring snow but they say the ocean shouldn’t be as rough as the last. The power company is frantically trying to get power back up they have been doing a pretty go job at it they deserve credit for their efforts.we will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got 50/60 mph winds last night and over an inch of rain in 15 minutes this am!  Now it's sunshine and 70!  My coach is clean. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hea desertdeals69 rub it in at least up here in newengland if you don’t like the weather just wait a minute and it’ll change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least this late in the season it doesn’t last long hang in there summer is on the radar cabin fever will finally go away when the snowblower comes off the and the mower deck goes back on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jrock said:

At least this late in the season it doesn’t last long hang in there summer is on the radar cabin fever will finally go away when the snowblower comes off the and the mower deck goes back on

Snowing yet? We've got 2" on the grass waiting for another 10+ down here....:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing here yet we are in the 1-3 area but we may only get rain ☔️ Temp is hanging around low 30s it’s like if you don’t like the forecast just keep changes channels till you find what you want 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jrock said:

Nothing here yet we are in the 1-3 area but we may only get rain ☔️ Temp is hanging around low 30s it’s like if you don’t like the forecast just keep changes channels till you find what you want 

Same here, they keep changing the weather forecast, hope its another miss and we don't get anymore than we currently have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both of you.  Don't hold your breath!  Back to Back is unusual, bet there's more to come! :blink::wacko:  Keep watching for Low Pressure in Oklahoma & Texas, that's suppose to be here Sat/Sunday! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jrock said:

hea desertdeals69 rub it in at least up here in newengland if you don’t like the weather just wait a minute and it’ll change

But does it get better!!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 yuuuup so far just cold rain wind nothing like last one. The ons buy the water are catching a break with this one. We already made res for first trip to the cape for nephews wedding. Also planing next probably to Saratoga Springs then over to Detroit to see the Hennery Ford the planing helps the cabin fever go away. Nice touch with the ducks Wayne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to hear! Maybe 5" on the grass here and already starting to melt and NO wind! Weather forecast 10-16" high winds up to 50 mph :lol:. Completely incorrect forecast, but it did snow....:wacko: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got 16", 4" was slush on the bottom. We got hit pretty good. Nothing the Deere couldn't handle. Now I have to wait

for that to melt off the MH cover, ahhhhhhh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

72 today in Morgan City, LA., Next system is Saturday with rain!  I'll float my yellow ducks then...:lol: Got a Backers dozen this year! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...