mweiner

Annual mileage and how old is your coach?

2010 coach, purchased in 2013, took possession January 2014 with 27,600 miles, now have 73,000, about 15,000 a year!  Let the good times roll !

Thanks for your replies, I figured it was around 10- 12,000 miles per year, give or take...on average, sometimes more sometimes less.. 

I expect that we'll do about 10,000 miles per year... Since I purchased my rig last May 2017... have gone about 14,000 miles...of course, the USA trip last fall was almost 11,000 miles .... 

I certainly don't expect to do a cross country trip like that every year... More local regional trips...

Enjoy your rigs...

The average rv'er will do 4-5000 miles per year. Remember, the average rv owner is not retired and with 4 weeks of vacation and weekends it's hard to put 10,000 miles per year on an rv. 

I average around 8,000.

Then there is the average retired RV'r who we call "Snow Birds".  Most, use their RV to go from their House, to where they spend winter, back to their house & that's it.  Then you have the ones in the South, who does the opposite in Summer! 

A lot of variables

Ours is a 2010, which we bought new off the lot in late 2011.  Since then we have put about 40,000 miles on it, about 6,600 a year.  

1974 GMC

Purchased by original owner new in 1974 and immediately converted to motor home.

Only had about 40K miles when we bought it last fall, has about 43K on it now.

Generator only has 930 hrs.

Coach has been wearing an FMCA egg nearly its whole life, as we've found evidence back to 1976.

24 minutes ago, gcwp75 said:

216,495 miles and soon to add a lot more.

That's great! Getting good use of it :)

Mine was built October 1988, ran for greyhound 12 years, then Vermont carriers 9 years. I started conversion in 2009, finished February 2013, currently has 2,442,509 miles on it. Have service records all the way back to date it was placed in service in early 1989, no odometer on the dash, rather a hubometer on right drive axel.