There you go Jim.  Don't sugar coat it, tell it like it is! :P  I gave up.  It's getting old.  Just one last thought, I was under the impression that the 19 model was 9 speed and push button start?

I know. Maybe he ordered it special with a steering wheel lock. My 16 doesn't have a steering wheel lock. Turn the key off lock the doors and put the key in my pocket. 

I think he thinks the Mopar wiring kit is going to unlock a steering wheel that isn't lockable. DaimlerChrysler isn't even sure if it will stop the death wobble. 

I cant help but wonder what he is towing with...

Apparently the wiring harness we have been waiting on is now at local dealer. Have appointment Monday morning the 2nd for install. Hopefully death wobble has been addressed etc., etc. Have been waiting since Oct of ‘17 and want to hit the road for a long trip in May. Fingers crossed...

An update to 2018 Jeep Cherokee wiring harness and flat tow. We finally got the harness installed. Apparently it was the 2017 harness but fit perfectly in 2018 model. We then had a BlueOx installed. Yesterday we got the toad hooked up and towed it home from Tampa area. All went better than I had thought! My wife was thrilled to finally be able to ride in the coach and not follow in the Jeep. With fingers crossed, we hope to have many fun and safe trips to follow!!!

Oh BTW, they ran a charging wire for the battery, so I don’t have to lift the hood and install a 10amp fuse and it was not that hard to get the Jeep transmission into neutral for towing. There were a few steps, but like anything, it will be a snap once it is done a few times....So far, very pleased!

can you tell me the MOPAR part number for the wiring harness for the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited?

Thank You

Lenny Hennig

2014 Thor Tuscany  44MT