sundance44

How Can I Flat Tow My 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE FWD

I have a like new, 12,900 miles, 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE V6 Front Wheel Drive, that I would dearly love to flat tow.  I really love my Sienna and have not been able to find a towable that suits me nearly as well.  Blue Ox makes a base plate but the real issue, as far as I can determine, is the Sienna transmission.  Remco makes a lube pump for this vehicle but from what I have learned, based on inputs from several RV forums and RV Service Centers that are no longer willing to install this pump, the Remco pump is now highly problematic.

The feedback that I have got is that the quality, like a lot of things, has gone downhill over the last few, 5 or so, years.  I am highly adverse to risk and I don’t want to install this pump and have to deal with problems that I could/should have avoided in the first place.  Of course, that begs the question, why do I own a motor home?

My question for this audience is as follows: is there any option to the Remco lube pump that will allow me to make my Sienna towable 4 down (flat tow)?  Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Yep, Campcop, that is an unacceptable solution as I am unwilling to use either a dolly or trailer, flat tow only.  I knew this was a reach when I asked the question but since my preferred solution is to flat tow the Sienna I thought I wouldn't have anything to loose.  Maybe someone has a little known miracle in their pocket.  Thanks for your comment, nevertheless.