Sign in to follow this  
TimeTraveler

RVing and Fishing

Just a few days ti the rods come out here. Some already hitting the water.

I'm not much or fishing in a crowd however an RV Park on the water, or trout or anything else, is my desire. Boats for hire are just about a necessity, and guides are  the only way too on many streams.

So where are the RVing Fishermen and Women headed this year?

Lake Winnipesaukee, Sebago Lake, Buzzards Bay, Pig and Sow Reef, Cleveland Ledge, Hampton Beach Jetty.

Both fresh and salt, boat and shore. 8 Reels relined and ready to go, boat is not ready.

Yeah.  You got to dig it out first, along with the coach! :lol:  Heard you had another NEaster heading your way.

Rainbow trout in Colorado and Mai Mai (Dorado) off shore Texas.  Also like Red Snapper, Sea Trout, Flounder and Red Fish!  Fishing for Salmon, anywhere!

I already plowed out the coach and will have to do again. The boat is buried, all that snow slides off  the tarp. There is like

a 4' wall around it. In fresh water I fish for SM, LM Bass and trout, In salt water it's everything that swims and legal size.

We eat everything salt water. I cannot come home unless the head is intact, orders from the queen. Catch, scale, gut and fry.

I fell through the ice when I was younger so I don't ice fish in the lakes. No way.