rkburdick

RV Body Work and Paint shop in Texas

We have a 40' Travel Supreme coach in need of back cap repair and paint.  We are staying in the Harlingen area but will travel anywhere in Texas for a good shop.  Would appreciate any recommendations.

13 minutes ago, rkburdick said:

We have a 40' Travel Supreme coach in need of back cap repair and paint.  We are staying in the Harlingen area but will travel anywhere in Texas for a good shop.  Would appreciate any recommendations.

Hear you go. Texas Custom Coach, 10498 South State Highway 16, Pipe Creek, TX 78063

texascustomcoach.com, (830) 510-4224

Carl will probably be along to endorse them two.

Bill

11 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Hear you go. Texas Custom Coach, 10498 South State Highway 16, Pipe Creek, TX 78063

texascustomcoach.com, (830) 510-4224

Carl will probably be along to endorse them two.

Bill

I second this motion.  They rebuild classy coaches and have quite a following.

Don

rk.

Hope that was not caused by a post.  I had a little accident in October, 2016 & TCC took care of my rear end cap on passenger side, also replaced a bay door...great work! Rate per hour is $75 to $85.  They also do Custom Coach conversion on Prevost shells or re model an older one!  My SO Linda is bringing in her coach the 19th for rear cap & paint, she backed into a metal post on the ranch road...She put it there 26 years ago!  Insurance job. TCC does all my coach needs.:lol:

I have not used, Herman's recommendation, but have seen their work and it's also a excellent shop! :)