tojomi

Power Steering Pump for 2005 Monaco Signature

I’m looking for a part number for a power steering pump that mounts to the back of the air compressor on the Cummins ISX 525 Engine. Supposedly this is a different part than the hydraulic fan pump. Does anyone have this information? It would be much appreciated!

12 minutes ago, tojomi said:

I’m looking for a part number for a power steering pump that mounts to the back of the air compressor on the Cummins ISX 525 Engine. Supposedly this is a different part than the hydraulic fan pump. Does anyone have this information? It would be much appreciated!

There are several way's to do this. First call Cummins with the serial number for your engine and ask them. Or see if there is a part number tag or stamped on the old one. or go to Cummins Quick serve and register your engine, you will need the S/N. This is one of the better things to do because it gives you access to the same data as the dealer.  https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html

Bill

The pump make and number are listed on your Monaco Recreational Vehicle Data Card. 

Ours is listed as a Sauer CPB 1184 LUK.  You're right, the fan pump is list separately as Sauer B-5511-01157-210. 

Can I ask what the issue is with your current pump?