rebyers

Flat towing with motorhome

Hi, I have a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 truck 4x4 I would like to flat tow behind my motorhome.  The owner's manual says it can be flat towed but have tried and the back tires still spin...any help on this??

What do you mean the rear tires still spin?  They have to roll or you would be dragging them. 

BTW....posting 5 times doesn't get you 5 times the answers.

7 hours ago, rebyers said:

Hi, I have a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 truck 4x4 I would like to flat tow behind my motorhome.  The owner's manual says it can be flat towed but have tried and the back tires still spin...any help on this??

Im kinda confused on this one. Spin as in someone is trying to drive the Truck while attached to the coach? Spin as in you left it in gear ... like if you neutralize the transfer case there is absolutely no way to supply power to the rear wheels for them to "SPIN" on their own. Are you towing it backwards? What kind if tow system do you have?

All tires should turn and rotate as you go down the road so this question needs a bit more ................................ clear I guess is the best way to put it. 

18 hours ago, rebyers said:

Well as you can see we need clarification on you question.

Bill