lylefikse

Rhino Flex barbed end has come apart at swivel connection

The Newmar Kuntry Klub website is down for maintenance. You can check there later to get info on the Rally. Pre parking begins June 22 I believe.

1 hour ago, manholt said:

Or you can call, 1-800- Newmar, Geez!  Jim S. If I as a AC owner, you can also! :lol:

Alright Mr Smarty Pants, 1-800-Newmar will get you lots of info but they will refer you to the Newmar Kuntry Klub for the scoop on NKK activities.

The following is copied from the NKK Newsletter:

"As some of you know our website has had a few issues lately. Our web administrator has taken the site down to do maintenance. It will be brought back up as soon as possible. Since it is down we have removed all links to the website from this edition. If you need help with anything in the meantime please email the Klub office kountryklub@newmarcorp.com or call us 877-639-5582. We apologize for this inconvenience."

Go back to the original Rhino hose. Same hose for nine or ten years. End came loose one time but simple to rethread it. Bought another on for insurance five or six years ago, still in the box in the bay. Got a few of short reed ones for extensions, thaat seem to be just another rhino in different color .Did have to throw one away.

Biggest problem we encounter is variability of the sewer connections some just will not mate and so on. I don't like extra thrills  when emptying.

Go back to the original durable Rino. Same one for nine or ten years. End came loose once but was easily rethreaded.

Bought an extra one for insurance five or six years or more ago. Still in the box in the bay.

TT, same hose we run, ours is 10 still works like new. I just bought replacement o rings for the quick connect on the end, that just started to leak last season. 

Not all CG's have threaded pipes for sewer, I have a set of Sewer weights to keep it on the hole.

I also carry a rubber sewer ring!  There are a lot of cities, county's and States that don't have the treaded kind, ordinance require a Rubber Donut.

Bill, your right, it's in my bay along with a 10# weight bag (I like sand) to hold end in Donut, also have ball bungees!  My 90 degree end is see thru, when it runs clear, hose is clean & so is tanks! :D