rcieslak67

Fogged Tail Lights

I have noticed that I have 2 fogged tail lights that are fogged from the inside. Does anyone have experience with this issue and what can be done.

Can you attach a photo? Usually fog on the inside is a bad seal, either from the socket or the lens where its seamed. 

The first thing I would do is see how to get it off and clean the inside. It may just be dirt or water stain. You may be able to just clean it up.

Bill

I looked at the back of the tail lights and it looks like a sealed assembly, not sure I would have any access to the inside. I don't think the lens is made for prying off.

What you have may be tail lights from a pickup. To me they look like a Ram tail light turned up side down. If so you may have to replace them because most of the modern lenses are sealed units.

Herman

What make, model and year Mh do you have? Most RV taillights are from the automotive industry like Herman says. Most likely a sealed unit except for the plug in bulb.

I got some fogged tail lights off my previous coach from inside the engine compartment.  They could not be cleaned.