dbenoit

Point Sebago Resort Maine, Reviews?

I'm making reservations for this resort for 4th of July week. Just wondering

if anyone has stayed there before. Looks good from the website.

Thanks,

David

Cant speak to this place, I just looked at their website and WOW!! I can understand why you would consider it. I requested a brochure. 

Curious what others have to say.....

Was there last fall with another couple that just bought a new 40 ft fiver after main season was over disappointing we were actually there for the Fryburge Fair nothing was open in the campground but the store and they were running out of everything. BUT  if you have kids and go in season when fully operating the place is the balls they have tons of stuf for them to do and there is also adult things while the kids are busy. We went there a couple of times back when the kids weren’t embarrassed to be with us. Now there grown have kids and don’t seam to mind having us along (I think it’s having grandma and grandpa to babysit) 

Not bad looking, never heard of it before and we are in the Freeport area often. 

That is one of the problems in that part of the world. They close down soon after Labor Day or sooner.

Bill

I found the on line reviews and it is more kid orientated. We might have all "14" grandkids there. Yikes. Parents will have their own

campsite or cottage but they will still overrun our position. I can just here it now "We want to sleep in the MH". Actually maybe not

because I tease them all the time. I already have a sign for the MH door "Gone Fishing".

11 hours ago, manholt said:

14 Grandkids?  WOW...Lucky you! :)  But, where will you be, between now and July4, then after?

Oh ya, I can't wait for the Easter Egg hunt on Sunday at our house. We have 8 ac to hide the eggs so that will keep them busy for a spell.

13 of 14 and 14 of 14 are just babies. We will probably spend a lot time boondocking and at small campgrounds around here. I want to go farther but the queen likes to stay

close for now. The 4th at the resort outta be a treat.

I call all the grand kids by #, like the Borg. They think its funny.