cvretis

Mattress in a box

Anyone have any experience with these mattress in a box products?

Tuft & Needle has good Consumer Report reviews. The only problem it is 2 inches too long. I am thinking to just cut it to fit.

We got ours here: https://www.mattressinsider.com/rv-mattress.html

Easy to select the size you need. Not the cheapest on the block, but to us the custom sizing was important as was the ability to order sheets to match the size. I'd prefer a slightly thicker mattress, but that's my own fault for being too cheap to order it.

The mattresses arrived rolled up in a box. Be sure to have adequate space for them to expand once you open the box, because they will. Reminded me of that scene on MASH when Klinger pulled the cord on a self-inflating raft in the CO's office.

Generally speaking, the quality was great and we sleep well on them.

Richard.  Add a 2" foam mattress & it will be thick enough.  I have a sleep number and after meeting Linda, she put a 2" foam on...I was very skeptical, it's been on for 14 month's now!  She did the same in her coach! 

We have used Zinus and are happy with their queen sized mattresses.  High doubtful we will ever buy another mattress in a store.  

The key is to sign up at Zinus.com and wait for the 25-50% off emailed coupon. Works like a champ!

Don't know if this fits here, but the topic IS about getting comfortable in bed.

Finally bought a My Pillow after watching his adds on Fox News. Queen size with firm fill. Absolutely the most comfortable pillow I have used. Already washed it once and dried it in our electric dryer and it came out fine. There are washing instructions on the Internet. Following their instructions is advisable. We use a front load washer. 

We will be buying a mattress before next season. Have two nearby stores. They wil get our business because they deliver and haul the old one off. Younger I am not getting.😊

Joe is way too smart to settle for that. Would probably take threes brews and some brisket from the Stewartstown Smokehouse.😉