Sign in to follow this  
five

American Coach Tech Service

AC tech service has a reputation as one of the absolute best in the RV industry.  There are all sorts of posts all over the internet, that AC has stopped that service.  That is not true, I talked with them this morning and they are doing business as usual.  Deb, famous among AC owners as being the most knowledgeable person there, has retired.  But it's still business as usual.  Some services have been consolidated, nothing else has changed.

Not so ... AC will only respond to issues under warranty.  I had a problem and could not move from the campground.  Mobil tech asked for a wiring diagram.  AC said NO ... You are not a AC dealer.  I am very, very disappointed, to say the least!  Absolutely NOT business as usual!

The initial post was written nearly three months ago.  However, I talked to a tech several weeks ago and he helped with my issue.  The latest I have heard from REV is that they will assist, but will not spend hours walking us through a complex issue as they have done in the past.