Hi, I'm looking for a shop that can rebuild or exchange my master cylinder and calipers in the Grants Pass or Medford, Oregon area. The system is functional now, but the master cylinder rod boot is cracked as are the caliper boots. Thanks

5 hours ago, murmanone said:

Hi, I'm looking for a shop that can rebuild or exchange my master cylinder and calipers in the Grants Pass or Medford, Oregon area. The system is functional now, but the master cylinder rod boot is cracked as are the caliper boots. Thanks

If they arn't leaking there is no rush to change them out. You have time to find someone. Are you traveling?

Bill

murmanone.

The only place I know of would be in Coburn, North of Eugene and that is a ways from you! 

Selma is a beautiful place to visit or live!

Armitage Park Campground (County park FHU) is on Coburg Rd. It is a nice park. It is also about 1 half mile from Freighliner, Cummins, Monaco RV,  and many other diesel services and automotive services.  If Coburg is doable start calling to see if anyone can help and set a schedule.

Armitage Park Campground is nice and also inexpensive. If you do decide to make the trip the 160 +/- miles Armitage requires a 2 day minimum reservation request on-line.

If you search on your location, increase the viewing area and search in the map search box for diesel repair there are a lot of them in Grants Pass or Medford.