duallycc

2002 Fleetwood Revolution 40C Fuse ID

Hey All;

I have this 2002 Revolution 40C. Most of the fuses are in 3 panels in the front outside driver's side compartment. There are suppose to be covers over these fuse panels that have have the function of each fuse on the inside of each of these covers. I was wondering if there are any 40C owners that would be able to take photos of inside of these fuse covers and either post them here or send them to me PM. Thanks in advance.

Gary Berry

2002 Revolution 40C

Prosser, Wa

Gary.  Welcome to the Forum!

Call Fleetwood (REV Group) Tech Dept.  They have the information you seek and should be able to email you the fuse description!

1 hour ago, duallycc said:

Hey All;

I have this 2002 Revolution 40C. Most of the fuses are in 3 panels in the front outside driver's side compartment. There are suppose to be covers over these fuse panels that have have the function of each fuse on the inside of each of these covers. I was wondering if there are any 40C owners that would be able to take photos of inside of these fuse covers and either post them here or send them to me PM. Thanks in advance.

Gary Berry

2002 Revolution 40C

Prosser, Wa

Welcome to the forum. Yes, Rev Group would be the best have your serial number handy.

Bill