Sign in to follow this  
08Winger

Monaco Hydraulic Reservoir

I own a 1999 Monaco LaPalma (34S).  After getting out of winter storage I am having an issue with the Power Gear Leveler Alarm light staying on after the levelers are retracted.  I have been reading posts that one possibility is a low level in the hydraulic reservoir.  After checking all my manuals I have found what type of oil to use, schematics for wiring and or hoses, etc.  Everything but the location of the hydraulic reservoir itself....can anyone help me out there.  I am also assuming the level should be checked with the levelers retracted ?

5 minutes ago, 08Winger said:

I own a 1999 Monaco LaPalma (34S).  After getting out of winter storage I am having an issue with the Power Gear Leveler Alarm light staying on after the levelers are retracted.  I have been reading posts that one possibility is a low level in the hydraulic reservoir.  After checking all my manuals I have found what type of oil to use, schematics for wiring and or hoses, etc.  Everything but the location of the hydraulic reservoir itself....can anyone help me out there.  I am also assuming the level should be checked with the levelers retracted ?

I don't know on your coach but try this open the doors and have someone operate the jacks and you listen for the pump. The hydraulic reservoir will be close to the pump. once you fill it operate the jacks 3-4 times and re check the level. 

Bill

On my Dynasty the reservoir is under the top entry step. You have to pull out the tray then remove  6 screws and the second pan comes out and the reservoir is under there.

At least there is where mine is.

Herman

10 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

On my Dynasty the reservoir is under the top entry step. You have to pull out the tray then remove  6 screws and the second pan comes out and the reservoir is under there.

At least there is where mine is.

Herman

Thank you Herman, much appreciated... it gives me a starting location.