abyrd

Simple Tires Online

Then there is the issue of DOT #...how long have they been on the shelf?  I don't touch a new tire more that 90 days old MAX !

I would definitely check on the info that Manholt has identified should I consider purchasing from them. 

I was just exploring to determine if any east coast members had done business with them.

Thanks,

Jim

I’ve ordered  RV tires as well as truck and car tires several times you can’t beat their prices I’ve sent them a note with each order about date codes and what I would accept and never had a problem. I used to use Tire rack but Simple tire has better pricing.

Phil

I tried them and was told they will only say they are not more than 4 years old,  I went to tires direct and got 6 Toyos 245/75 22.5.  $1,750.00 Free shipping and 120 days old or less.  I have a local local trucking company I did some favors for they will mount and balance. 

Yes, Tires Direct I forgot about them another good choice I’ve ordered from them as well 

I buy all of my tires from these people on the east coast. Pricing is great and you have options from the top tier one tires down to cheap no name tires. 

Phil they have locations in NJ, I use their Millville NJ location often for work.

https://www.sttc.com/

Joe

Thanks for the link I’ll keep it in my favorites for the future. Millville is about 30 min from my house very convenient for me

Phil