We found water coming from under the sinks in our bathroom, about a tablespoon, two days in a row now. I find dampness on a cold water hose but when I dry it it stays dry.

We are in a high humidity area and have had a lot of rain these past few days. I’ve checked the fittings and found no leaks. Is it possible that it’s condensation? It’s also been cold so we’ve used the heater a lot (Propane).

The pictures show where I put paper towels under the lines so I can check before bed time to see if it happens during the day.

96F729D1-007F-40DB-AC8B-A4B614BFCAC6.jpeg

F8453BD1-98E1-432F-A601-F921BC64363B.jpeg

91E51766-A46E-4859-8146-6F8A404280B6.jpeg

I don't see any evidence of a long term leak. So I would monitor it and see what you find. Can you leave it open so you get better airflow?  

Bill

Yes, could be condensation.

If the temperature of the cold water plumbing is below the dew point of the air INSIDE the coach, it will sweat.

Might be worth a couple of bucks of pipe insulation from any box store  to slip over the pipes if you find yourself in this condition (high humidity inside with cold water coming in) very often.

Is the propane heat your using the furnace or a portable catalytic or ceramic heater?  If the later, they produce a LOT of water vapor that will condense on anything cool.

If using the catalytic or ceramic it is really important to keep a window and vent cracked open.  Regardless of the heat source you should always keep a vent opened to allow some of the moisture out of your coach.  Showers, cooking and even breathing all produce vapor that needs to be removed somehow.

Lenp 

Thanks everyone. It was wet again this morning however I didn’t check it last night like I meant to. I replaced the paper towel (only 1) with a dry one and will check again tonight.

If the wetness is at or near a joint, suspect the joint.  If in the middle of a hose/pipe, suspect condensation.  Yes, with plastic pipes, look carefully for a crack.